Why have you decided to have Transat deliver AIR MILES® Package Vacation and Cruise (PVC) bookings?
We are always looking for ways to evolve and expand the rewards options for Collectors. This expanded relationship with Transat now provides more travel options, more ways to book, and more Miles to Collectors making PVC bookings. You will now have access to greater benefits, including: Expanded travel options
- Through Transat Distribution Canada¿s travel agency network, you will be able to use your Miles for more travel destinations and at more Travel Partners than ever before, including Collette, Encore Cruises TravelBrands, AmaWaterways, Tours Chanteclerc and many more.
- You will now be able to redeem exclusively online for Marlin Travel, Club Voyages, Transat Travel, TripCentral Atlantic Canada and TravelPlus eVouchers (using Cash Miles) and physical Certificates (available in $100 denominations using Dream Miles). These can be used towards PVC travel bookings with participating preferred partners through any of Transat Distribution's 286 participating travel agency locations across Canada or through the TDC call centre.
- To make it easier and faster to receive the physical Dream Certificates, we will be shipping certificates within 72 business hours from redemption, at no cost to the Collector.
- In 2018, together with Transat Distribution Canada, we will be introducing a new PVC website, enabling you to use your Miles immediately for PVC bookings online, 24/7 with participating partners.
- Now, you get 1 Mile for every $20 spent (versus 1 Mile for $35) on any PVC booking with a participating Transat Distribution travel agency. This includes any additional Cash portion spent on the PVC booking, beyond the certificate value.
How do I book Package Vacation and Cruise (PVC) through Transat?
Making a PVC booking through Transat couldn't be easier! You will now be able to redeem exclusively online for Marlin Travel, Club Voyages, Transat Travel, TripCentral Atlantic Canada and TravelPlus eVouchers (using Cash Miles) and physical Certificates (available in $100 denominations using Dream Miles). These can be used towards PVC travel bookings with participating preferred partners through any of Transat Distribution's 286 participating travel agency locations across Canada or through the TDC call centre.
Can I collect Miles on my Package Vacation and Cruise (PVC) bookings through Transat? If so, how?
How far in advance can travel be booked?
Flights can be booked up to eleven (11) months in advance.
Each Travel Partner is different and the ability to make a booking is dependent upon when the Partner provides us their availability. Flights must be booked a minimum of 2 days in advance (7 days with some carriers). All travel reservations may be subject to advance booking restrictions and availability.
Can I reserve my seat in advance?
Where can I retrieve my travel details?
What determines the number of Miles needed for a flight?
The mileage portion of your flight covers the base fare for your route, as well as the fuel surcharge that may apply (for flights within Canada and to the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean). All additional charges, taxes, and fees (including fuel surcharge on international routes), are payable by cash.
The number of Miles needed also depends on whether it's a Regular Flight Reward or Additional Flight Reward.
How do I make a special request for my Car/Hotel booking; like a car seat or room upgrade?
For car rental bookings, please contact the rental depot directly. You will find the phone number under contact information on your itinerary.
For Hotel bookings, please contact the specific hotel directly. Please note that some specific properties may not have your reservation in their system until 24 hours before your arrival. You may need to wait until then to make the request. Special requests for same-day reservations may need to be completed at the time of check in.