Why have you decided to have Transat deliver AIR MILES® Package Vacation and Cruise (PVC) bookings?
We are always looking for ways to evolve and expand the rewards options for Collectors. This expanded relationship with Transat now provides more travel options, more ways to book, and more Miles to Collectors making PVC bookings. You will now have access to greater benefits, including: Expanded travel options
- Through Transat Distribution Canada¿s travel agency network, you will be able to use your Miles for more travel destinations and at more Travel Partners than ever before, including Collette, Encore Cruises TravelBrands, AmaWaterways, Tours Chanteclerc and many more.
- You will now be able to redeem exclusively online for Marlin Travel, Club Voyages, Transat Travel, TripCentral Atlantic Canada and TravelPlus eVouchers (using Cash Miles) and physical Certificates (available in $100 denominations using Dream Miles). These can be used towards PVC travel bookings with participating preferred partners through any of Transat Distribution's 286 participating travel agency locations across Canada or through the TDC call centre.
- To make it easier and faster to receive the physical Dream Certificates, we will be shipping certificates within 72 business hours from redemption, at no cost to the Collector.
- In 2018, together with Transat Distribution Canada, we will be introducing a new PVC website, enabling you to use your Miles immediately for PVC bookings online, 24/7 with participating partners.
- Now, you get 1 Mile for every $20 spent (versus 1 Mile for $35) on any PVC booking with a participating Transat Distribution travel agency. This includes any additional Cash portion spent on the PVC booking, beyond the certificate value.
How do I book Package Vacation and Cruise (PVC) through Transat?
Making a PVC booking through Transat couldn't be easier! You will now be able to redeem exclusively online for Marlin Travel, Club Voyages, Transat Travel, TripCentral Atlantic Canada and TravelPlus eVouchers (using Cash Miles) and physical Certificates (available in $100 denominations using Dream Miles). These can be used towards PVC travel bookings with participating preferred partners through any of Transat Distribution's 286 participating travel agency locations across Canada or through the TDC call centre.
Can I collect Miles on my Package Vacation and Cruise (PVC) bookings through Transat? If so, how?
Are the number of Regular Flight Reward seats decreasing?
No. Collectors continue to have access to the same number of seats provided by our partner airlines. Historically, when AIR MILES seats were unavailable you would get a message to try another day or route. Now we can offer you Additional Flight Rewards. But there has been no change to what we offer in the Regular Flight Rewards. For more information on using your Miles for travel, click here.
How far in advance can travel be booked?
Flights can be booked up to eleven (11) months in advance.
Each Travel Partner is different and the ability to make a booking is dependent upon when the Partner provides us their availability. Flights must be booked a minimum of 2 days in advance (7 days with some carriers). All travel reservations may be subject to advance booking restrictions and availability.
Can I reserve my seat in advance?
What do I need to know before I travel?
My booking is not showing up in the hotel's system. How do I find my confirmation number?
You can retrieve your travel details in the My Travel section of our website. You can find it on the Travel page in the Dream Rewards section of airmiles.ca. You will need your Collector Number and PIN to retrieve the information. Click here.
Also, reservation details may not appear in the hotel's system for up to 24 hours before your arrival date. We recommend printing a copy of your travel itinerary and carrying it with you in the event you need to present a hardcopy at check in.