Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation Policy
LoyaltyOne, Inc. is the owner and operator of the AIR MILES® Reward Program. You can read more about our comprehensive version of this policy, and others, via our Accessibilty Page on www.loyalty.com.
Statement of Organizational Accessibility Commitment
The AIR MILES® Reward Program is committed to the principles outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and to meeting the needs of people with disabilities, in a timely manner, through the implementation of the requirements of the Act.
The AIR MILES® Reward Program complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 (AODA). We view accessibility as providing our associates, customers and stakeholders with uninhibited access to all our services and information. Our goal is to be a barrier-free organization by identifying, removing and preventing barriers that may limit the involvement of people regardless of ability. Most importantly, the core principles of the Act — independence, dignity, integration, equality of opportunity for people with disabilities — are aligned with inclusion, our strategy to give persons with disabilities opportunity equal to that given to others to obtain, use or benefit from the goods and services provided on behalf of the AIR MILES® Reward Program.
Our Accessibility Principles
- To support initiatives that removes barriers and promotes or increases equitable access to powerful relationships between companies and their customers enriched by loyalty.
- To promote a healthy, barrier-free work environment where employees can participate fully in all aspects of their job.
- To be a great place to work and celebrate our people by creating a rewarding and meaningful experience that is accessible to all employees, associates, customers, stakeholders and people with disabilities.
- To maintain a comprehensive Accessibility Policy and a Five-year Accessibility Plan.
- To provide, through our ongoing work, a range of accessibility services and support for people with disabilities.
- To ensure that our information and communications to associates, customers and stakeholders are accessible.
- The multi-year plan for LoyaltyOne, Inc. outlines the strategy to prevent and remove barriers for five years between 2014 and 2018, and to meet its requirements under the regulation;
- This plan is posted on the Accessibility Page of www.loyalty.com and will be provided in alternate formats upon request;
- The plan will be reviewed and updated at least once every five years;
Information and Communication Standards
- The AIR MILES® Reward Program’s Customer Feedback process is accessible to persons with disabilities and does provide or arrange for the provision of accessible formats and communication supports upon request. All inquiries or requests can be submitted via our Contact Us page.
Feedback can be offered in a number of ways including:
- Canada and USA 1 (888) AIR-MILES (1 (888) 247-6453)
- In Toronto (416) 226-5171
- Write to Us —
AIR MILES Customer Care
P.O. Box 130, Station B, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2T3
Fax Us at 416-733-3965 or 1-888-963-9191
- As well, we are constantly looking for ways to improve and welcome all feedback. Please share your thoughts and feedback on the accessibility of the AIR MILES® Program via our Contact Us page.
Accessible Formats and Communication Supports
- The AIR MILES® Reward Program will, upon request, provide or arrange for the provision of accessible formats and communication supports for persons with disabilities,
- In a timely manner that takes into account the person’s accessibility needs due to disability, and;
- At a cost that is no more than the regular cost charged to other persons.
- The AIR MILES® Reward Program will consult with the person making the request in determining the suitability of an alternative format or communication support.